Monday, July 2, 2018

Things I like: Part 2

In this series, I will recommend things that I happened to come across that I like.  That's about as simple as it gets.

Political Discourse in America

David French writes a good piece on the bad state of political discourse in America today.  People overreact to the smallest things, especially as people replace religious commitment to political commitment.  Political Overreaction is the New American Way.

The SJW

Nathan Robinson writes an interesting piece giving criticisms and concerns about the extreme leftists that are often pejoratively known as "Social Justice Warriors."  Nathan considers himself a leftist, but is critical of this more extreme group.  I don't agree with everything he says, but I find his post fair and balanced for the most part.

Slavery in the Bible

J. Warner Wallace, a cold-case detective and apologist, answers a question on the issue of slavery in the Bible, which is often used to undermine the moral legitimacy of the Bible.



No comments:

Post a Comment